- we doubled the size of the Itsy Farm (from about 6 acres to about 12 acres)
- I had heart surgery (got a new aortic valve from a cow!)
- finished the hoop house (well, almost)
- planted fall crops in the hoop house
- expanded the garden area
- began the U-pick blackberry area by planting about 50 blackberry plants
- made our first crop sales to the local CSA
- completely rehabbed the bathrooom in the farm house
- completely rehabbed the main bedroom/office in the farmhouse
- installed a new metal skin (siding) on the barn
- replaced the main 4 inch waste drain under the house
- replaced the septic tank and drain field
- installed new kitchen cabinets
- are continuing with the complete rehab of the kitchen
- more than doubled the number of subscribers to the Itsy Farm You Tube channel
- began a new You Tube channel (CookingforTwo)
Well, maybe now I'm really going to "get regular", as they say. I'll try to post a new blog entry at least once a week. I might even integrate the Cooking For Two YT channel into this website, since that domain name has been purchased by an investor who wants $39,000 for the domain name.
Yes...you read that right...$39,000!!
We'll see how things progress with the website, but I sure hope that you and I can continue to be friends!